September 2, 2010

Pardon my extremely late post on my moth long trip to Suzhou and Shanghai in June.

Car spotting add vibrancy to any trip as always.

No overly impressive sightings but some interesting ones might catch your attention.

Enjoy! =)
















Cutesy car found on day 1
















Yes this has no relevance but I need Ken Block to spur me on in times on boredom
















Spent 5 hours traveling westwards in a Grand Voyager. Very impressed with its passenger pleasing abilities. Thumbs up.
















Tinge of Italian flair for you, Sir?
















I don't think the Chinese find the name Jetta appealing.
















4s getting drenched.
















No clue what it meant but it caught my eye!
























German invasion on Chinese soil.
















Mini peekaboo

















Plenty of A6 in China, mostly driven by chauffeurs.
















2.0 Roc without identity
















This 7 shouts "get out of my way!"





















Gas guzzler testing her cornering abilities.























Plenty of Touran cabbies mainly for the Shanghai Expo.
















She's loud. Nuff said.

















Sitting pretty right smack on a street in CBD.
















5 Series GT crossover. Trying hard to fit into a niche market?
















Italy's pride? Maranello would beg to differ.















Last but not least, a car close to my heart. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment