July 30, 2010

They won't be extinct, at least not at the moment

Whenever I leave home and take a leisure drive around Singapore, I'll tend to leave a small gap on the driver's window for two reasons: ventilation and preparing myself for potential "music to my ears" if a monster appears in my rear view mirror.

Singapore has possibly the highest concentration of souped up cars. You'll most likely chance upon a tastefully modified machine regardless where you are, be it in the neighbourhood or downtown.

Once in a while, you can find a Gallardo Superleggera parked in Holland V on a Saturday.. or a convoy of FD2Rs at a T junction somewhere in Bukit Merah. The range of performance cars here in Singapore is huge, from head turning Italian exotics to JDMs boasting tremendous horses and not to forget a bone shattering ride.

I heard him first before spotting him, thanks to the quad MINES exhaust.

No comments:

Post a Comment